Debugging Mousy Scripts

Jerry Balzano gjbalzano at ucsd.edu
Sat Apr 16 15:09:33 EDT 2005

Thanks for your replies on this, Dar & Richard.  Dar, could you say a
little more about the "log" command here?  I'm not sure I fully
understand it from your somewhat compressed description.  Are you,
e.g., altering (or creating certain message handlers (e.g. newGroup,
mouseEnter, etc) so they can "document" their occurrence?  Is this a
kind of "fine-tuned" message watcher you're in essence writing?

Jerry