Lists and Custom Properties

Gary Thompson gwthompson at mac.com
Sat Apr 16 15:06:49 EDT 2005

Hello All!

I've just purchased Revolution Studio after playing with the demo for
30 days. I am really impressed with this product! I have used
Realbasic, Visual Basic, Toolbook, Hypercard and SuperCard at some
point in my career but this is probably the best RAD system I've seen
to date.

I've been getting up to speed using the video tutorials and reading the
archives of this mailing list and have had great success in my learning
curve. I am especially interested in custom properties but I'm having a
little bit of trouble understanding them. Which brings me to my
question:

How would one store a custom property for each line in a scrolling
list? For example: a list of names and the custom property would
contain that person's age or something like that.

Hopefully this makes sense!

Thanks,
Gary Thompson