[ANN] altSQLite SHIPS!

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Apr 16 04:28:23 EDT 2005

...just thought some of you would like to know

Altuit Announces new development tool

altSQLite - nothing to install, 4 commands to learn

altSQLite is the ONLY embedded Revolution database engine which runs on
Mac OSX, Windows XP and Linux!

Embed a powerful SQL database inside your application!

Altuit's altSQLite engine combines a Revolution compatible revDB driver
with the most-popular Open Source client SQL database to create a
zero-configuration solution for those developers wanting to embed a
database with their applications.

Now add database capabilites to your applications with unprecedented
ease-of-use! Altuit's Demo and Database tutorial takes you step-by-step
through the process of installing (one click of a button), building and
accessing databases, even creating report queries. You don't need to
know a thing about database building because SQLite works just like
Revolution: everything's a string!

Altuit will be offering altSQLite for the first 45 days at a substantial
discount. altSQLite will retail for $149.00 which includes a license for
all three supported platforms. During the first 45 days of release, we
will be offering introductory pricing of only $99.00. That's for all
three platforms!

You can check out the website and what some of our users are saying at:
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit2/altSQLiteCover/default.htm

or jump right into the 10-minute demo-tutorial by copy/pasting the
following into the msg box:
go URL "http://www.gadgetplugins.com/altsqlite/SQLiteDemo.rev"

Special thanks to everyone involved in helping get this out the
door...especially our beta testers!

-Chipp