Strange Google ad featuring Dreamcard as Python Gui.

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Sat Apr 16 01:20:09 EDT 2005

At 6:45 PM -0700 4/15/05, Richard Gaskin wrote:
>Meanwhile, "cross-platform development" yields 2,120,000 hits and
>has no Rev ad.  ::sigh::
>
>--
>  Richard Gaskin

While we are on the subject of promoting Rev I'd like to relay some of the
things that I did along those lines when I ran the EuroRevCon. For several
months the EuroRevCon was listed in the Apple Developer Connection,
a software developer newsletter which goes out to over 400,000
developers. I also sent out many, many press releases to various
techie news web pages. I even wrote several articles in the local
newspapers which were about IT but actually had Rev and the EuroRevCon
as the main item.

It sure is a lot of work to run such a conference, but it makes a great
deal of sense to take advantage of the opportunity to get Rev
in front of people who have never heard of it. I'm hoping that the
California RevCon AND Rev itself is taking advantage of this opportunity.

Folks, if you have never been to such an event you cannot imagine
how much fun it is, how much you can learn, and how great it is to
meet up in person with people you've only known from the text you
read every day. Hell...hanging around Andre for only an hour is worth
getting to the RevCon!

If you can possibly attend sign up - NOW!

ciao,
sims