Socket Comm Followup - Timing Out

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Sat Apr 16 00:27:19 EDT 2005

Any chance you're not reading all of the data on the first pass,
perhaps missing some white space or not swallowing up the terminator
itself? I don't _think_ you should get a timeout if there aren't any
reads or writes pending, although I could be wrong.

Of course as long as the socket isn't closed after the timeout, it
shouldn't much matter...