ANN: JPEGCompress 2.6.1 and HTMLtoCSS 1.0

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Fri Apr 15 18:40:24 EDT 2005

This is just a friendly announcement that I've released a bug fix to
JPEGCompress and it is now available for download from the Dreamscape
Software Web Site ( http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/ ).

I've also decided that I will begin to offer up some of the scripts that
I have been working on.

First up is HTMLtoCSS 1.0  It's a simple function that translates the
htmlText from Revolution fields to a CSS compatible format.  It's
nothing special, just something I felt I should share with everyone (you
know, just in case someone needs to do the same thing).

I'm always available for questions, comments and constructive criticism,
so please, feel free to let me know if you have any.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software