RevCon West Tourist Activities

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Fri Apr 15 13:24:42 EDT 2005

And, of course, if you are coastal CA south of LA, consider taking one of
the commuter transit trains M-F.  Coaster (San Diego to Oceanside) and
Metrolink (Oceanside to Union Station in LA).  Much cheaper than Amtrak.
Sometimes by half or more.

But we'll be driving as we can't take the little dogs on trains and car
rental with baby/toddler seats essentially results in your purchasing said
seats FOR the car rental agency.  :(

Judy