Mac compatible DB's

Oak Norton oak at jwscpa.com
Fri Apr 15 12:58:11 EDT 2005

Excellent.  So in thinking about how the db would work if it doesn't support
relational fields, can you give me an example in Serendipity of how you
would do a query for information in multiple tables that had a related field
like matching a customer with their orders as in these 2 tables:

Table 1
Customer_ID
Name
Address