A Cool Freebie for RevCon West Attendees

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Fri Apr 15 01:47:20 EDT 2005

At 12:23 AM -0500 4/15/05, Ken Ray wrote:
>I ended up getting around $400 round trip from Minneapolis to Monterey
>through SFO... not too bad, IMHO. Check Orbitz/Travelocity/etc. Use the
>"MRY" for the airport code...

For those attending from Europe, check out Aer Lingus http://www.aerlingus.com
Sometimes there are specials of under ¤400 from Shannon or London, return
flights to Los Angeles, San Diego, and other USA cities. You do have to keep
checking their web site to catch the good deals. For example there is now a
deal of ¤143 (one way) Shannon to Boston or New York.

ciao,
sims