Looking for Rev word processor

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Apr 15 01:21:29 EDT 2005

Oak,

I have such tools but Mickey was also interested in it and proposed just the
same thing!!! I had a basic word processor called ClipperX but no one ever
contributed for its development. I do donation-ware. So I reconverted it in
an unpublished all powerful toolbar.

It should be out soon...

Again, if anyone wants to avoid rewriting the wheel over and over, they can
join the TAOO team... This kind of pushes me to publish what I wrote
yesterday... the Phylosophy behind TAOO...

http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=181

it's kind of a write and publish without much editing and which I'll revise
as time and comments go.

http://monsieurx.com/hyper/xos/screenshots will give you a peep into the
tools.

http://www.monsieurx.com/hyper/xos/screenshots/xosdesktop001.png has the
picture of the text editing toolbar. It does mixed styles, images, html,
etc... You'll also see a filebrowser/preview/editor, most of the nitrous
tools, and a color full dragthing kind of launcher next to the revtoolbar.
The central application is a centralized media manager that not only
collects media but allows assignment of patterns or controls, automatic
renumbering of media (and controls that use it) to avoid another bugzilla...

I'll see about releasing the EditN2O tools sooner than later... But it's
been affected by a few bugs including image ids and GM which Im rewriting -
but while doing that yesterday I lost all my work again in another crash
while debuging the resizestack calls (and yet another bugzilla)...

Something is really haunting me causing bugzilla interuptions for any new
project I create - it's unbelievable that I continue... But I never give
up...

So it's just a matter of time until it's working like it should. I dont have
a team helping but again, anyone who wants can join... When the basics are
done, all will be released and there's going to be a lot of catching up to
do for the competition...

cheers
Xavier