A Cool Freebie for RevCon West Attendees (Resend)

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Apr 14 12:13:17 EDT 2005

have you seen the google map lately?

It's awesome!!! Including the satelite images!!!
I had a great time flying over chicago over the roads and places i knew so
well!

Quite cool!!!

http://maps.google.com

The satelitte images you will see via the link top right...

It's truely amazing what we can do today!

Here's Monterey!
http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=36.595703,-121.940649&spn=1.435547,2.515998&h
l=en

cheers