RevCon West Tourist Activities

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Apr 14 12:06:14 EDT 2005

Devin.....

After I get back from my spring vacation (the week of 4/25), I'll start
putting up some links and information about non-conference Monterey
stuff. And I'll send an email to all registered attendees with details
about discounts, etc.

Right now, we're thinking about offering two or three activities on
Sunday, June 19, either free or at steep discounts, for attendees
and/or family/friends. Whether we do that and what we do will depend on
how many people raise their hands and indicate an interest. The more
people we sign up, of course, the cheaper we can get these things.

On Apr 14, 2005, at 8:41 AM, Devin Asay wrote:

> Dan,
>
> I'm thinking of making a family trip of it as well. Any information
> you could gather about local sights would be most appreciated -- as
> would discount passes. ;-)
>
> Devin

Dan Shafer, Co-Chair
RevConWest '05