How many developers in USA & Oracle question

Typing80wpm at aol.com Typing80wpm at aol.com
Thu Apr 14 07:38:46 EDT 2005

Just curious. Are there many developers using Revolution in the USA. Many  on
East Coast?

Appx how many developers are their world wide (guesstimating)?

You software looks like a dream come true, I am certainly going to evaluate
it and purchase.

Someone gave me a valuable tip about using Postgres SQL rather than MYSql,
because Postgres is free to distribute... but it looks to me like MySQL is
easier to install with Apache..  Postgres looks more complicated and  problematic
(I may be wrong)...

But tell me, suppose I wanted to develop at test applications on my desktop
which would ultimately be intended for Oracle as a back end.  Am I better  of
trying to get some type of "personal Oracle" (if there is such a thing) for
my desktop... or is there something else I should use for the desktop during
testing, that would not be such a hassle to switch to Oracle once
deployed/distributed?

Different question: Is there any easy way to develope applications in
Revolution which connect to a database across an Internet connection, at some
website.  Just curious. Thanks!