BZ 2138 (was Re: ANN: BreakpointNavigator Plugin release)

Dennis Brown see3d at writeme.com
Wed Apr 13 18:09:28 EDT 2005

I agree,

If you use all your votes up, and then want to vote for something else,
you can always at that point review what you voted on and take some
votes away from lower priority bugs so you can put them onto the new
item.  That way you can prioritize your votes for the things that have
bothered you.  It is RR managers job to prioritize the whole list.  The
votes are just a help in deciding how important the issue is to the
users who care.  If you don't vote, don't complain about the choices
made for you.

Dennis