Creating & Using Tabs tutorial

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Wed Apr 13 12:59:56 EDT 2005

I'm kinda lost... what is this comment in respect to?

I think there is/was a "getting started" by *user type*.

I am hazarding a guess that "Chater 1" would be very like Dan's upcoming
review of the IDE? (which , of course, of necessity, will likely be
different than my own little 'getting started' pdf for my class which only
shows how to use the IDE to create a simple shell of a slide-show
multimedia program with a very little bit of user interactivity).

Judy