New Guide to the IDE in Process

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com
Wed Apr 13 11:04:33 EDT 2005

On Apr 12, 2005, at 1:15 PM, Dan Shafer wrote:

> Sigh.
>
> On Apr 12, 2005, at 12:41 PM, Bill wrote:
>
>> This is the link to the last page of the runrev store:
>>
>> http://secure.runrev.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?
>>

>> Where your ebooks are (fairly well hidden).

  PROSSER
  But Mr. Dent, the plans have been available in the local planning
office for the last nine months.

  ARTHUR
  Oh, yes, soon as I heard of this plan, I went straight around to see
them yesterday afternoon. You hadn’t exactly gone out of your way to
call much attention to them, had you? Such as maybe telling someone
about them?

  PROSSER looks more uncomfortable.

  PROSSER
  Well, the plans were on display –

  ARTHUR
  On display? I had to go down to the cellar to find them!

  PROSSER
  That’s the display department.

  ARTHUR
  With a flashlight.

  PROSSER
  Well, the lights had probably gone.

  ARTHUR
  So had the stairs.

  PROSSER
  Er – well – you did find them, didn’t you?

  ARTHUR
  Oh, yes. Yes, I did. The plans were on display, in the bottom of a
locked filing cabinet, stuck in a disused lavatory, with a sign on the
door reading “Beware of the Leopard.”

regards,

Geoff Canyon
gcanyon at inspiredlogic.com