mouseEnter/mouseLeave Problem

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Wed Apr 13 10:03:01 EDT 2005

Similar to what I put in another message that I just sent in...

If you maintain a global variable to keep track of the graphic that is
set to blue - then, whenever you set a new graphic to blue, you can make
sure the previous graphic, whose name is stored in the global variable,
gets set back to black.

I believe that mouseleave is also not called while the button is still
down. And now that I looked it up in the docs, even using mousecontrol
will not work (as used in the suggested script I just sent), because
that remains the original clicked control, even if you have moved over
another object, until you release the mousebutton.

You might have to resort to checking to see if the mouseloc is within
the rect of each graphic you wish to check - ugh.