Copy Command Question

rev at armbase.com rev at armbase.com
Wed Apr 13 07:14:37 EDT 2005

Quoting David Burgun <dburgun at dsl.pipex.com>:

> >Hi David,
> >
> >In one line, I am afraid not :-)
> >But in two lines:
> >
> >copy grc "TemplateRect" to this card
> >set the name of last grc to "G-" & the ID of last grc
> >
> >Best regards,
>
> Hi,
>
> Ok, seems strange that you can't do it as one command.
>
> Thanks!
> Dave

Hi Dave

Have a look on revonline and go to my space (nijinsky). I should have something
that will do the trick there, I only have 3-4 stacks on there ATM so have a
look.

sorry I can't give you the code just now direct, but I'm at work and don't have
rev here. I have one stack that does this.....

click a button to copy a field to another stack.... but before it is copied
another interim stack pops up with dialogue boxes for name etc then when you
press the accept button it copies your desired field and renames it etc etc.
There is also one that allows you to move and resize a field after insertion
without haveing runrev installed...

hope that is clear, in a mad rush here as usual... :-)

cheers
bob