Python and Rev

Gordon Webster gwalias-rev at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 23:53:35 EDT 2005

And the proof Dan, that this advertising works ...
this is exactly how I came across rev in the first
place!

Furthermore (irony of ironies) ... I was using
Pythoncard heavily at the time and wondering if there
were any other Python GUIs out there when I stumbled
across this very same advertisement.

When I logged on to the rev forum for the first time
you can imagine my surprise at discovering that this
new development platform also had its own Dan Shafer!

It seems there's no escape, they have Dan Shafers
everywhere ...

Gordon

Dan Shafer wrote:
I typed "python GUI application" into a search engine
(A9.com, which
uses google) today while doing some research for a
client. Guess what
the first sponsored link that came up was?

Build your own gui applications, interfaces & more.
Free trial!
dreamcard.runrev.com

:::::::::: Gordon Webster ::::::::::