BZ 2138 (was Re: ANN: BreakpointNavigator Plugin release)

Robert Brenstein rjb at robelko.com
Tue Apr 12 18:11:48 EDT 2005

>If I do have a criticism of the bug database, it is the number of
>'unconfirmed' bugs that are really pretty much known by the user
>community to be real. IMHO it would be worth updating BZ (again) in
>this respect.
>
>Graham
>Graham Samuel / The Living Fossil Co. / UK and France

Out of 996 unresolved bugs 514 are currently unconfirmed whereas 482
are being checked or handled. Notably 261 of those 514 are
enhancement requests. There are 92 enhancements implemented or
dismissed and 202 being implemented or in consideration as far as I
can see.

Seeing many "known" bugs remaining unconfirmed indeed leaves a
feeling of discomfort and concern, although it is clear from the
above numbers that RR team uses bugzilla.

Robert