Creating & Using Tabs tutorial

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Tue Apr 12 17:13:59 EDT 2005

Judy Perry wrote:

>Hi Eric,
>
>Okay, I had to move the directory.
>
>I  just tested it and the PDF d/l works on this end.
>
>Could you confirm?

Now works fine for me.  Please ignore my previous email - I suspect I
was doing that at the exact time you were moving the file to the new
directory - would explain the progress  "missing" --> "damaged" --> "Ok".

btw on the initial screen, I see the top field as

>          MIST:
>   A Game of Missed

I need to make the field slightly wider (382 or more) to fit the whole
text onto 2 lines, and see

>                   MIST:
> A Game of Missed Opportunities

(WinXP, Rev 2.5)