Creating & Using Tabs tutorial

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Tue Apr 12 16:21:48 EDT 2005

Hi Judy,

I downladed your nice stack and enjoy it but I was unable to downlaod
the PDF file :-(
As for disabling a tab, see the How-To stack #013 How to manage tabbed
buttons I posted yesterday on RevOnLine, RevNet and by pasting:
go url
"http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/downloads/
Managing%20Tabbed%20Buttons.rev"

Best regards,

Le 12 avr. 05, à 22:06, Judy Perry a écrit :

> As near as I can tell, you can only disable the entire tabbed control,
> not
> individual tabs.
>
> But perhaps somebody out there knows better?
>
> Judy
>
> On Tue, 12 Apr 2005, Mikey wrote:
>
>> I'm kind of curious - somebody mentioned that it was possible to
>> disable tabs.  How?

Eric Chatonet.
So Smart Software

Web site		http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/