BZ 2138 (was Re: ANN: BreakpointNavigator Plugin release)

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 14:33:37 EDT 2005

One of the issues that I had with RevZilla was the fact that items
that hadn't been voted on yet didn't apear in a list unless you
specifically searched for the item.  Therefore, if a bug or feature
author didn't vote for their own bug/feature, nobody using RevZilla
would see it.  I don't know if Richard addressed that in this version
of RevZilla, but I hope he does.  RevZilla is a wonderful tool, and I
think that further development of it will only make it more
invaluable.
--
http://taoofrunrev.blogspot.com
http://taoof4d.blogspot.com