Replacing Answer/Ask

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Apr 12 14:24:58 EDT 2005

Whilhem,

I liked the wim-dows word ;)

I'm also working on a custom ask/answer dialog...
- the Rev dialogs clip text that is too long and
- it's not compatible with the TAOO multi-language module because of the
above usually.

If there is an opensource minded solution forthcoming, im quite
interested...
It's the mechanism that interests me the most!

Two other areas of likely dialogs where I can contribute loads of features
are for the file dialogs and list dialogs... I've made extensive tool to
enhance these when the mechanism comes to maturity - which I've delayed
unsensedly forever!

In the HotKeyN2O or BreakpointsNavigator plugins from http://MonsieurX.com
when you click on the save button (the diskette icon), you'll get a nice
non-intrussive dialog show... Im was so happy with the outcome that I made
it into a template agent for my N2O stacks - it sure beats using the msg box
for a status show! Although if the coolmsg stack is missing, that's how the
agent will display its message...

Does stack size matter really these days?

cheers
Xavier