Replacing Answer/Ask

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Tue Apr 12 10:33:54 EDT 2005

Are the Answer and Ask dialogs built directly into Revolution?

Would it be possible to replace those dialogs with custom ones?

For the last few months I've been slowly working on replacements for
them in a library, but now I'm finding out that a library is more
trouble than it's worth.

In the end, I'd like to replace both dialogs with my own custom
versions.  My reasons for this:  As much fun as custom dialogs are, each
dialog adds size to my standalone.  If I can find a way to reduce those
sizes, while still keeping dialogs that look standard (no offense Rev)
then I've got what I want.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software