Q: European Revolution Conference 2006, when where who ...

sims sims at ezpzapps.com
Tue Apr 12 07:03:43 EDT 2005

>boehmisch at animabit.de wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>newbie migrated from toolbook.
>>The 2004 event in Malta was to far for me.
>>European Revolution Conference 2006 - will it be a "continental" event?
>>Where, when who ...

Thank you Alex for helping out!

First, I'd like to encourage all who can to attend the upcoming California
Rev conference  http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit/RevConWest/
You'll learn a lot and have a great time!

>Nothing has been officially announced yet, and I have no "inside"
>knowledge, but I expect .....
>it will be in November 2006

It will possibly be either September or early October...the weather
in Malta then will be a real treat for those who come from chillier,
wetter places.

>it will be in Malta
>who will be decided much, much closer to the time.

Yes, place, time, and presenters will be announced in a few months.
It's much too early now.

>But although it's not on mainland Europe, don't think of Malta as
>"too far". It's a popular holiday destination from most of Europe,
>so it is pretty well connected by flights - for example, 3 a week
>from Munich, at reasonable prices (currently 250 EU return). I could
>even get a direct flight from a provincial airport in Scotland !!

Malta is now negotiating with Ryanair...they should be operating
well before the EuroRevCon starts and with very attractive airfare prices.

EuroRevCon 2004 had attendees from UK, Norway, Italy, France,
Germany, Spain (and possibly more) as well as Brazil and the US.

We had newbies, experienced old-timers, and attendees from all over
the globe. After the conference
some of the attendees stayed on a few days and enjoyed a tour of Malta & Gozo.

I'll be announcing more in a few months time.

ciao,
sims