Dreamcard player on Windows

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon Apr 11 10:49:31 EDT 2005

Annika,

if you open a cmd and type "assoc .rev" , it will tell you who or what
program is associated with the rev extension.

typing assoc alone will give you all the classes available with their
assigned types.

Unfortunately, no matter how i reverse the function i dont get revolution
anything... I know I've installed Rev after winrar. So I know now the
problem - most probable that runrev doesnt create a filetype class for it's
files at installation - another bugzilla i guess - note that it's only
useful for the first file you open also! And we've been discussing this on
another thread.

I've also posted in that thread how to reassign your file type to your
application. In brief, go to explorer, menu->tools->options, file
associations tab and edit "rev" to open with what you want!

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com/runrev