ANN: BreakpointNavigator Plugin release

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Mon Apr 11 10:46:10 EDT 2005

This will not work if you are on Windows. I believe that a bugzilla
report is already sitting at RunRev concerning double-clicking on .rev
files. What happens is that the mouse cursor disappears whenever you go
over the window that is opened. If you use the IDE to File->Open Stack,
it will work fine.

I have no idea if anyone is looking at this or not but I consider it a
big deal since users are expecting to double-click on an icon to launch it.

Len Morgan