ARE YOU SERIOUS REV TEAM? MAJOR SCRIPT EDITOR ISSUES

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 10:25:44 EDT 2005

You either:
1) Let me know that you want to join the blog (i.e. be a semi-regular
contributor), and I add you or
2) You send your single entry to me and I'll add it.

The point here was to exercise control over the content and
presentation so that it's usable.  If you choose to join you can post
without sending it through me first.

--
http://taoofrunrev.blogspot.com
http://taoof4d.blogspot.com