Dreamcard player on Windows

annika annika at itinfo.dk
Mon Apr 11 09:36:38 EDT 2005

Hi,
I've run in to problems running Revolution stacks in the Dreamcard
player 2.5.1 on Windows XP.
As far as I understand, after inquiring at Runrev support,  I should be
able to open a Revolution stack in the player by double clicking the
stack. However after uninstalling all other Revolution applications
from the PC and installing the player, my stack cannot be opened by
double clicking, and if I try to set its file association to the player
this doesn't work either.
I can open the stack by dragging it to the player, but being able to
open it by double clicking is crucial in our use situation.
I'd be greatful for any help on this.

/annika