Writing to a web site?

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Mon Apr 11 07:23:13 EDT 2005

This is something that is new to me and I have no understanding of the options.

I have considered using Run Rev to get the 4 additional numbers in zip codes.

At the site

	http://scikits.com/lookup.html (or
http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/welcome.jsp)

one can enter an address such as 123 Broad St, 95959 and receive a reply:

	123 BROAD ST
	NEVADA CITY CA 95959-2623

But the web site that offers this results is listed as:

	http://zip4.usps.com/zip4/zip4_responseA.jsp

Needless to say, there is no web site for every address.

So there appears to be no option to simply call up a web site and
parse the results. It seems that the only option would be able to
Write to a web site (at least to site which present this option) as
well as Read from the site. Seems unlikely.

Does Run Rev offer any options in this circumstance?

Jim