Suggestions for a new Revolution User Guide

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 10:47:04 EDT 2005

This is an addendum to my previous note also listed today.   I erred in
referring to the current Glossary terms being listed in the "Index".   Rather they
currently are listed, of course, in the Table of Contents, and as mentioned,
the Glossary terms do not need to be duplicated in the Table of Contents.   It
is sufficient to list them in the Glossary itself.   Also, as has been pointed
out in previous forum discussions, the book needs an Index as well.
Otherwise it is difficult to find what one is looking for.
Steve Goldberg