Does it save disk space using a grouped image as a background?

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 08:08:06 EDT 2005

If an image is going to appear on many cards and one wants to save disc
space, I found the advice very useful from the forum to use the image as an icon. I
was wondering whether or not it may also save disc space to group the image
and set it to act as a background. For instance if I have an image that I'd
like to use as a button to appear on many cards, if I set it to act as a
background, will it use less disc space than if I did not set it to act as a
background? Or would I need to import it as a "referenced control" in order to conserve
disk space?   Thanks.
Steve Goldberg