RevCon West Ballots Mailed

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Fri Apr 8 11:25:38 EDT 2005

If you are one of the wise and intelligent folks who have already
signed up for the $70 price savings for the upcoming RevCon West
conference, check your email box. You should have received this morning
an email from me listing the candidate topics for inclusion in the
conference. Chipp and I really want your feedback on these topics. Only
Early Bird registrants will have this opportunity. If you signed up and
don't receive this email today, please let me know and I'll straighten
the situation out immediately.

Now, if you're reading this and you INTEND to sign up for Early Bird
registration to save $70 and get to help shape the conference, check
your calendar. You have exactly one week to get your registration in.
The June 17-18 conference in beautiful coastal Monterey, California,
will be information-packed and fun-filled. You're not going to want to
miss it. Trust me on this.

Details are at http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit/RevConWest. You can
sign up with PayPal right on the site.

Looking forward to seeing lots of Revolutionaries in June in Monterey!