Can't set font color of htmltext in a list field

Ana Nelson ananelson at mac.com
Fri Apr 8 09:20:20 EDT 2005

I have text such as the following which I put into the htmltext of a
list field:

This works fine, but I can't seem to change the color of the text.

I have tried:

and several variations, none of which seem to produce any result. The
"John Doe" is displayed, and if I make the line bold or italic that
shows up correctly, but color (or any other font attribute) doesn't
work. When I paste the lines of text into Dreamweaver they show the
correct color.

I want to be able to set the colour of individual lines of text, not
the entire block of text.