Error saving standalone

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Apr 7 11:21:23 EDT 2005

On 4/7/05 5:45 AM, Ton Kuypers wrote:

> :-(((
>
> Somewhere in the process I seem to have removed the .rev extension...
> added it and now it works!

I have entered a bug report on this. I think it is an unnecessary
requirement. Almost no Mac OS 9 users include extensions in their file
names, and because the default OS X setting is to hide extensions, many
OS X users don't add them either. I can't see any reason why an
extension should be a requirement for building a standalone, especially
as there are several very easy, alternate ways to check whether a file
is a stack or not.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com