Which uses more memory - Import as Control vs Referenced Control?

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 09:08:34 EDT 2005

I am trying to decide whether or not to   use "Import as Control" or
"Referenced Control" for importing jpegs into a Revolution program.   On the one hand,
I'd like to avoid putting out a standalone program with a separate folder
containing all of the pictures (Referenced Control), but I'd also like to
conserve disc space for the standalone application. I understand that "Referenced
Control" simply uses the same photo repeatedly without taking up extra memory for
each time the photo is used.   Does "Import as Control" take up additional
memory each time the same photo is duplicated in the program?   Thanks.
Stephen Goldberg