Shrinking Mac stack

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Apr 5 22:10:54 EDT 2005

On 4/5/05 5:25 PM, Frank D. Engel, Jr. wrote:

> I finally worked around this problem where it is important to me by
> finding the proper height of the stack and setting it to that height in
> a preOpenStack handler.
>
> Make sure you find the height of the stack with the menu bar in the
> stack window (the Windows height, not the Mac height) when setting from
> preOpenStack; this seems to solve the problem for both platforms
> automatically.

That's been my workaround for a few years now, but I did have one stack
where that trick wouldn't work for some reason. That's the stack I
uploaded to the bug database. I wish they'd just fix it entirely so we
didn't have to worry about it.

Again, in the MC IDE it usually works as it is supposed to.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com