Table Field

zack zack at savagecool.com
Mon Apr 4 19:19:47 EDT 2005

Sorry,

I would like it to display like a spreadsheet, With columns and rows
appearing in the cells Instead it is just displaying in one long string.

The fields are delimitated by TAB and the records are makes with a RETURN.

Field1  Field2  field3
etc     etc     etc

But when put myVariable into field "my Table field" I get one long string.
It is not split up into the cells as I expected.

Is Rev looking for different delimiters?