[ANN] RevZilla 2.0

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Mon Apr 4 14:43:01 EDT 2005

Hi Ken,

Thanks for the great update! I checked all my bugs and votes and it
works perfectly.

And thanks for making it altPlugin compatible (And thanks to Jerry
Daniels for helping). One of the cool things about making it compatible
with altPlugin, is that users can easily get updates for RevZilla
through the altPlugin update architecture.

Those of you who use altPlugin, you'll want to drop RevZilla into your
'altPlugs' folder, then launch Rev and select 'refresh plugins' from the
small blue triangle dropdown menu.

best,

Chipp