Edit standalone

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Mon Apr 4 10:51:57 EDT 2005

Cornelia,

I don't know of any way of opening the stack once compiled. You may at
least be able to recover the text in fields and custom properties and
perhaps even some of the scripts by opening the application bundle
(appName>Contents>MacOS>StackName) in a text editor like BBedit, or
even in a web browser or in MS Word.

Devin Asay