How to get the difference between two lists?

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Mon Apr 4 10:27:10 EDT 2005

>Message: 6
>Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2005 22:04:54 -0500
>From: Ken Ray <kray at sonsothunder.com>
>Subject: How to get the difference between two lists?
>To: Use Revolution List <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
>
>I've got two lists - one with is the "comprehensive" list that is
>return-delimited, like:
>(snip)

Ken,

I wrote a short stack (non-pancake) a short time ago to deal with the
multitude of e-mail list among the various volunteer groups in my
community, extract duplicates, find common lines, etc.

It will generate the both the intersection and the union of any two
lists. Don't know if this is any help but you can see with

       go url "http://home.infostations.net/jhurley/CompareLists.rev"

Jim