QT player question

Chris Carroll-Davis chris at carroll-davis.co.uk
Mon Apr 4 09:31:44 EDT 2005

Hello all -

I expect this is an easy question, but I can't seem to see how to do
it!    How do I see if a player is playing?

The playrate property always returns 1 (I want to play movies at normal
speed) I had thought it might return "0" if the movie was not playing.
The movie() function only seems to work with video clips, not player
objects.  So I can't say "if the movie is done..."

I need the equivalent of a "playing()" function that would return true
or false.

A (virtual) Mars bar to the first person with the answer!!!

Chris