Editing standalone

Cornelia Brunner brunnerc at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 1 18:42:15 EST 2005

I am an education researcher building little applications for non-commercial
uses (not a programmer) and I have I have just done a really stupid thing
and replaced my folder with the original .rev file in it with a folder
containing the standalone (Mac). Now I need to edit the application but I no
longer have the .rev file. Is there a way to re-open the standalone inside
Revolution? I would greatly appreciate any help, any work-around that lets
me get back inside the application without having to start all over. And I
HAVE learned my lesson!

--
Cornelia Brunner, Ph.D.
Associate Director