Where is reshape polygon?

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Sun Apr 3 18:53:52 EDT 2005

Where is reshape polygon in 2.5?

I'd look it up in the documentation, but that aspect of 2.5 doesn't
work on my OS X 10.2.3--sadly.

Jim

BTW, The question I posed earlier--how do you create an arc--turned
out to be really simple. My apologies to those who have already
responded. (I get the digest version of the list.)

To draw an arc of radius 50 at the point 100,200 running from 0
degrees to 90 degrees call:

put 100, 200 into tOrigin
arc tOrigin, 50, 0,90

with:

on arc startPt, r, tStartAngle,tEndAngle
   put item 1 of startPt into x0
   put item 2 of startPt into y0
   repeat with a = tStartAngle to tEndAngle
     put x0 + r*cosine(a) into x
     put y0 + r* sine(a) into y
     put round(x),round(y) & cr after results
   end repeat
   set the points of graphic "arc" to results
end arc

function sine a
   return sin(a/180*pi)
end sine