BGs

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Sun Apr 3 12:44:25 EDT 2005

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005, Klaus Major <klaus at major-k.de> wrote:

> Yes, that's what my test made clear...
> "place bg xyz..." WILL set the backgroundbehaviour to true!
>
> But setting that prop to false again does NOT work!
> I still don't think this is correct!
>
> Any other hints and opinions are very welcome

Klaus,

Indeed, there is nothing in the docs that provides information about
this automatic setting of the backgroundbehavior to true when using the
"place" command.

However, using "copy to" puts a background on another card without
setting the bg-behavior to true.

Maybe that's why - having two different commands that almost do the
same, but with the exception of the bg-behavior? Intended, but not
documented?

Cheers,

Wilhelm