shell() not waiting - not hiding

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Apr 3 12:00:18 EDT 2005

launch process doesn't return info but it does keep track of the application
running via the openedprocesses function. It has some interests but the
shell is much more standard IMOHO...

You can start a shell with the "start" (see start /? or /help) DOS command
to make the shell return directly to runrev right away but you will not get
an answer back - you need to pipe it to a file instead which is not that
hard to watch and catch later...

cheers
Xavier