BGs

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sun Apr 3 08:53:16 EDT 2005

Klaus,

I thought the act of "Place"ing a group made it a background group. In
fact I can not Place a group from the menu unless it is a background
group. So if it shows up under the menu item then it must be a bg
group.

Once I start playing with the groups and script placing and or menu
placing they all become BG groups

FWIW

tom

On Apr 3, 2005, at 7:36 AM, Klaus Major wrote:

> I have 2 groups whith their "backgroundbehaviour" set to false!!!
> They are not placed on any card, but same result, if theiy are already
> placed
> on some OTHER cards...

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at adelphia.net

412-831-3094
220 Drake Road
Bethel Park, PA 15102

<*)) >=<
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways - a Cigar in one hand - a large steak in the other -
your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO
HOO! What a Ride!"