Transfer all props except name and script

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Thu Sep 30 18:49:23 EDT 2004

I know there are a number of property tools which you kind wizards have
put into the public domain... but I'm looking for a simple tool, that
no doubt has already been written... just the script would be fine..

  I find myself frequently wishing I would like to change all, usually
buttons, to the same style, but, obviously, two  of the properties of
these buttons must remain unique to the button: name and script.  i.e.
you tweak one button and then you want to make it be the template for
all the rest on the screen, but leave the name and script of all the
others untouched.

Before I go re-inventing this one, I am wondering if someone hasn't
already done this.

TIA

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami
Himalayan Academy Publications