FLC_IDE: - and about stackfiles

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Sep 30 10:47:45 EDT 2004

Thanks for the credits ;)

You could also add the dynamicpaths, stackfiles, and the older hyperCard
related properties. This would be nice to know why we get some different
behaviors in different stacks...

-

Everyone try this in the message box:
The stackfiles of stack home

(in hyperCard you could say of home ;))

Don't try this:
go [stack] home

Im rather disappointed that it is this way that paths are implemented...
Was the old globals stacks,documents,applications so bad?

I know, "stacks" returns the list of opened stacks...

We don't have the required RR path clutter but beyond that...
I see no reason why we can't implement them again right?

Opinions are welcome!

X.